Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Friday, September 03, 2010

"What's the Use of Won'drin'?"

Have I ever mentioned how much I just absolutely LOVE Amanda Palmer??? I was fortunate enough to go see her in concert with Britt & our friend Grace... Two words... Fucking Awesome. =D

Just ran across this video as I finished up watching the video series she filmed for her Who Killed Amanda Palmer album. Which also rocks.

To quote Emilie Autumn (whom I also adore), "Revenge is the best revenge."


4 comments:

  1. "Revenge is the best revenge!" What a lovely, little inspiration to be embroidered on a small pillow to be given to a dear friend who has been hurt by love. Tee-hee! "Revenge." The word alone makes gooseflesh! I'm glad I've not been put in a place where I feel I must do revenging, but if I had to, I would go with pointers from Amanda Palmer. She makes revenge look like great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOoooooo scary good revenge!!! I like that kind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first, I thought I might want to be that guy...but then they got out the knives and forks...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh. That is ghoulishly delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!