Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

So I finally finished the purse I was crocheting. Yay! Now all I need to do is get some handles & then it'll be finished. I'm not quite sure how I feel about it... o_O
I can't tell if it's so ugly that it's kitschy cute... or if it's just ugly... lmao...

Hoping I can get a camera soon so I can post some pics... I'm going to have to make a list of all the things I want to post pics of once I have access to a camera again. ^-^

I stumbled across a brand new fav band thanks to Evelyn's Wonderland. As seen in the previous post, Warpaint! I loves them... Oh yes, and go check out Evelyn's Wonderland... it is a truly magical place with many, many wonderful dolls! ^-^

And she has an awesome playlist too... ^-^

Thank you to everyone who has sent well wishes, hugs, love & support our way. It means a lot to both Britt & me. Thank you. *hugs* ^-^

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out with it!