Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Rainy Sunday...

Sitting in my office making phone calls, trying to find staff for day shift & thinking about all the fun things to do on my rainy Sunday...

Drink tea... this is a given...
Crochet my mom's purse...
Felt pumpkins...
Snuggle the kitties...
Put on fuzzy socks & my favorite plaid flannel shirt...
Watch Practical Magic, Fight Club & REPO: The Genetic Opera (again...)
Paint sugar skull beads...
Paint my nails...
Make ATCs & inchies...
Work on an art journal page...
Make a collage...
Make homemade soup for lunch...

Ah, I can't wait to get home... Now to just finish getting through my morning with my sanity (what's left of it) & relatively good mood intact... ^-^

Hope y'all are having a wonderful Sunday morning! ^-^

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like all fun things to do, How will you decide?

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!