Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Quickie

At the coffee shop at Boulevard Park. Shitty coffee, but really good tea... ^-^

School's started now, so I'm taking a break from homework & popping in here. I've not checked any of the blogs I follow for the past several days... I feel very out of touch... lol...

Our student loans arrived on time & without a hitch for once, so we were able to get our school stuff with no problem. Yay!

On a more irritating note, I've been feeling kinda... odd... lately. Randomly tired, heart palpitations occasionally, and just generally strange. So I'm going to go to the doctor & get my thyroid checked again. I had it checked a year (or two?) ago, and it was still within the normal range (which has been changed since then). I've also been checked for diabetes, which I fortunately do not have. I'm still a bit wary, however, as my family is full of diabetics with thyroid issues... o_O

Britt also suggested I get checked for food allergies, as sometimes I'll not feel very well after eating. I'm not so sure about this, as I usually only feel less-than-great when we eat out, which I attribute to the fact that we rarely eat out & my body's not used to that kind of grease/food.

I'm kind of annoyed, as we've been eating a LOT healthier the past few months & severely cut back on our caffeine intake. I still drink coffee & occasionally an energy shot, but nothing near to what I used to. We've also been moderatley exercising. So I don't know what the fuck. But I'm going to find out. Hopefully. ^-^

Anywho. Back to being conversational with Britt & Heather. See y'all later tonight when I take another break from homework. ^-^

9 comments:

  1. I hope that everything goes well when you get yourself checked out. I would be interested in hearing what the doctor says. I have had heart palpitations ever since I was about 17 or so. (I'm 29) At one point I even wore a heart monitor for 72 hours! They could never detect anything out of the ordinary. (go figure!) I've noticed over the years that it seems tied to my caffeine intake. I tend to drink a lot of coffee, but even when I'm cutting back it can still happen. I just try to stay calm and breathe deeply till it passes, but other than that- its kind of a mystery... Anyways, hope all is well and best wishes as you start classes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your check-up goes well and finds you in good health! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your loans came without a hitch. You know stress can cause the symptoms you mentioned and starting school up is stress you know. Think positive, it may be a simple answer, but do get checked by a doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope it's nothing bad hon. Take care and don't worry you can read to all the blogs your heart's content on weekends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep eatin' healthy...that's a good start!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum, tea. Yay, school (I want to go back so much, and not just to work, but...lack of funds, and a bigger lack of energy... Oh, inertia, you vex me so). It's one reason I've also not been visiting blogs lately.

    I hope you find some answers with the doctor and you start feeling better. I hate palpitations and feeling "off-ish".

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey girl, it's been a while since i have checked in with you. haven't been able to type and have been busy trying to get back in the swing of things artistically. i see that you haven't been feeling well -- all the symptoms you say you are having,i have experienced if i eat really healthy for a fairly long period of time and then i eat something not soooo good for me. i hope it's not your thyroid, so keep us posted.
    i just wanted to hi and sorry i've not checked in more lately. just overwhelmed. i keep having nightmares that no one wants my dolls and that i am drowing! not pleasant! ha ha.
    hope you're feeling better and school is going well. chat atcha latah,
    amber

    ReplyDelete
  8. Guess what my dear friend I'm giving you a Zombie Rabbit. I have no idea what to do with this award so I'm passing it along to you. Congrats! ahahahahaha. Just come by my blog again and copy it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know this is an old post, but I wanted to stop by and thank you for all the awesome support with the eye issue and the cute comment on my anniversary post. Go figure, I'm the girl who got married in combat boots... lol! I don't know that there's much you can do from across the country to help me out, but knowing I've got such a great witchy, bloggie friend definitely cheers me up. <3

    I hope you've gone and gotten checked by now and are feeling better! I could go for some really good tea right about now... you should send some by owl express over to me! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!