Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Mmmmmm... Clean house... nommy tea... sleeping kitties... spastic internet... ah. I love mornings... ^-^

Good news! We once again have a camera! =D Yay!!! So. I shall post a post of epic awesomeness, filled with pictures later today or tonight sometime. Woohoo!

We went to the local farmer's market yesterday in between rain showers. It was awesome! Britt got a brown sugar cookie shaped like a mushroom, I got a orange hazelnut twist. Mmmmm... We got a bar of lavender soap & then got some tea... Four different kinds. Happiness is MINE... We got three black tea blends & one green tea blend. So. Good. ^-^

We then went to check out the flea market, but didn't find any treasures this time.

We also drove all over this county & the next one looking for a swimming suit for Britt, who, since she's lost weight, can no longer wear the suit we got her a few months back... I balloons off her butt like a parachute... lmao... Not ideal for lap swimming. ^-^

No luck with the swim suit... I think we're going to have to look online...

Anywho... Off to grocery shopping! ^-^

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a blast. We will be having Trade Days soon. That's when a whole lot of cool people come to town and sell their wares in the town square over the weekend. So many cool things to see and buy I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Britt, wish my suit was too big.
    Sound like you had a very relaxing fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are always welcome to come use the pool at my apartment complex. ^__^

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!