Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Meh...

Gaaaaaaahhh... I'm trying to shake this aweful mood, but I'm not having any luck yet... o_O
I don't want to be cranky... but I'm not having a terribly good day... meh.

I couldn't sleep today, which always makes me a bit irritated. I was so tired, yet just couldn't fall & then stay asleep... ack...

Then I got to work, found out that they'd indeed managed to fix our computer (yay), but had deleted everything off our desktops. Now I know it's my fault for leaving important stuff on my work PC, but still... I was miffed that our shit got deleted with no warning. Everyone lost stuff. Meh. Ah well. Life goes on. And I've learned my lesson...

-_- #

Then CBC decided that they were critically short, their managers refused to come in & work, all of night shift had been called already & no one wanted to work, and then I had to call all of day shift (at midnight, mind you) to see if they wanted to come in early. I had to get the House Manager's approval in order to do this, and (unfortunately) got it, so I got to make calls & tick off about 15 or so people... le sigh... ah well...

I think I'm going to go in search of some chocolate or something... lol... perhaps that will help...

o_O

I so badly want to feel better... Maybe instead of chocolate, I'll go sit in the garden... Alrighty. Off I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out with it!