Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Ah, what to do, what to do... I'm awake whilst everyone else sleeps... o_O

We're over at a friend's house after a night of drinking & hot tubbing & playing cards. Oh what fun. But now everyone's asleep but me... so I stole away downstairs & am slightly tippsily typing on their PC...

I have no idea where my glasses went to, and hope I can find them in the morning. Well, the later morning... when we have daylight. ^-^

I'm going to pop by my online classroom & see if my instructor emailed me back, and then I think I'm going to go to bed. ^-^

nighty night!

^-^

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. AHHH! A fellow night creeper. Welcome to my realm my dear. I live in the darkness. She is my mother, the keeper of my soul.
    Cool huh? I love getting all Halloweeny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! What a great post. I can just picture you now sneaking about the house like a kid who's up to badness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do really miss my hot tub, something we gave up when we moved to the North West. They are an insomniac's delight and always calmed me down after a stressful day at work, good tubbing to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate being the only one awake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And what time did you get to sleep? Lol! Sounded like a fun night! I'm actually taking Biology, a math course and am wait listed on a writing course. Math and biology will probably blow my brains out alone. Lol!

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!