Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

SQUEE!!!

Ahem... yes, that was me, waking my neighbors with my squeals of delight tonight... I opened my door to leave for work, stepped outside & found...

MY PACKAGE FROM AMBER LEILANI!!!

I'm so excited, I could pop. Not even that fact that my software at work is down & I can't do any work can dampen my mood! ^-^

I shall post pics of the awesome stuff contained within the box of epic awesomeness as soon as I have access to my camera.

Wouldn't it be nice if I could just head home now & then come back when everything's back up & running??? Yes... I suppose I shall sit here & read my book for now... And giggle with delight every few minutes thinking about the Pixie Sticks & other goodies that are in my car... =D

*SQUEEEEEEE*

3 comments:

  1. yay!!! i'm glad you got your package and i'm happy you liked your goodies! yay!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing the pics :)
    Sorry I haven't been calling in much the past week or so, I've been a lazy blogger. But to make up for it there's a blog award waiting for you over at my place. If awards aren’t really your thing then worry not, it’s just a bit of fun and to show how awesome I think you are :)
    Hope you're having a good day!
    Roisin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! Aren't packages and surprises just the best?? Love, love, love them! Congrats!!
    ♥Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!