Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Monday, August 16, 2010

*Rant warning...* o_O

Searching for the balance between work & creativity again. So far, the balance still eludes me...

Stressing out because I haven't been able to access my online class for three days... I've tried my computer at home & at work, my work computer & then Britt's computer at home again, still no luck. I have a test due tonight by 2300... I emailed my professor to let him know & see if anyone else was having this issue. I'm going to head into the college in the morning to try & use the library's computer if I can't get in tonight. I wanted to have this test finished three days ago, so I wouldn't have to worry about it. Sigh. -__- #

Frustrated with shit at work. Trying not to lose entirely the happiness, peacefulness, etc. from my vacation, but at this rate, I'm going to need a three week vacation after every week I work. Sigh...

Having communication problems with the missus... I can't seem to say what I mean. Things keep getting lost in translation, so to speak. I don't know how to fix this. I'm beginning to wish I was mute, at least part time...

It's been so hot the past few days that neither of us have been sleeping well.

I'm confused as to what the fuck is going on with my garden. The little zucchini & the little baby pumpkin that were both doing so well both just up & rotted. I have no idea why. I haven't been getting water on anything but the dirt in the pot (paranoid about making the leaves mold...) & they were fine the day before when I watered everything. Then today when I went out to water the garden, they were all icky & mooshy & brown... What. The. HELL...

I'm beginning to feel like my tenuous hold on things is slipping a bit, and I have no idea how to make things better.

I need to clean my house, and I think that the mess & disorder are part of my problem. Perhaps I'll focus on fixing my space and things will fall in step. I have no idea, but it's a good place to begin. Even if it doesn't help anything else, a clean house will make me feel better simply because it's clean. ^-^

And now to staffing the hospital for day shift... even though I don't have nearly enough living bodies to staff it with... o_O

I cannot wait to get home & zen a bit. I'm going to make a pot of tea while it's still cool enough outside to want to drink something warm ^_~
I'm going to sit in the garden & watch the spiders some more. I'm going to water said garden, and then I shall clean a bit before heading to the college. I'll fix this shit one thing at a time...

Alrighty... now back to staffing... and my energy drink. ^-^

4 comments:

  1. This sounds familiar. Just exchange Missus for mister and drop the bits about college and I think I had the same rant over the weekend! My baby lavender, marigolds and thyme in my mini witches garden have all turned brown and begun to croak for no reason, all I want to do is sit and paint and journal, but I have no time, my apartment is a mess, and I am so sick of making coffee for yuppies who have nothing better to do then bitch about it having too much milk or being too strong at 6am, I could cry.

    I think what we need is some ice cream. Or beer. Or both. That always tends to help zen my day. ;) In any event, now that I somehow managed to mini rant too... I'm going to go clean the biohazard area that I've been calling a kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There must be something in the air because I'm having a heck of a time at the moment too. Life seemed like absolute bliss just a few short weeks ago and at the moment it's not. I'm in the same boat... looking for someway to make it feel like things are slipping back into place. If I figure out the secret I'll let you know. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I've either been there done that....with boyfriend, now ex boyfriend....and work...now ex work. Yea, apparently my advice is to trade everything in. LOL No, just kidding. I'm feeling the same these days. You are so not alone!! Hang in there and try, try, try to stay positive. It's so hard, I know. :( Sending positive energy your way!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. computers are supposed to make our lives better, aren't they? i hope that you got that sorted out and were able to take your test.

    your garden problem could be a parasite - happened to my friend, laura a few years back. she got an eco friendly spray to treat her squash with and everything was fine.

    hope you have a better rest of the week

    amber

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!