Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

One down, one to go...

Yup... My last math exam finished... but I'll be going back tomorrow to voluntarily retake my third exam, which I didn't get the best grade on. Hazzah for re-takes! =D

Then I'll be finished with Pre-Calculus I... and then onto II & then Calculus. I like math, so this isn't a big deal, but I'm so ready to be finished with school for a while.

Psychology will be finished August 17th, or before if I get all my stuff turned in early (which is what I'm shooting for...), and then a break until about mid-September, when Fall quarter begins.

I've been up for a little over 24 hours... but I'm still so caffeinated from all the coffee I had this morning at the Horseshoe I can't sleep... o_O

After my exam today, I stopped on my way back to my car & picked a ton of Lavender... It took up two & a half vases... =D

I looooove Lavender...

I then went & watered my garden, said hello to all my ladybugs & spiders, glared at the aphids I found, picked them off and then went back inside. It's so nice out, I almost can't bear the thought of going to bed in my dark little room... Perhaps I'll go nap on the porch... ^-^

Well then... I'm off to nap somewhere, as I've homework to finish & studying to do for my make up exam tomorrow. Nighty night! ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out with it!