Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Mmmmm... Brownies... ^-^

Mmmmm... Brownies... So. Tasty. ^-^

And now that dessert's finished, I'm baking fish for dinner. Yay! I'm about to get up & go boil some cauliflower so I can make mashed cauliflower, but thought I'd pop by here first. ^-^

I'm feeling decidedly less pessimistic than last night... which is good. I don't know how much despair I deal with if I can't bring myself back up out of it... Anywho...

Back to work tonight & the five nights after... but then a week off again! I love my schedule... ^-^

I can feel the Autumn in the air! I love the Summer, don't get me wrong, but I love Fall... So very, very much! ^-^

It rained a bit today, which it hasn't for a while, but since it was daylight, there was no naked dancing... sigh...

Still working on the purse I'm crocheting... and I bought yarn the other day for the one I'm going to make for my mom. I'm excited... =D

I've been feeling the desire to spin again, so I'm brining my spindle to work with me tonight... I can't wait until I can get a spinning wheel! ^-^

Britt's been kinda down today, but I think the brownies are working their magic... ^_~ Brownies imbued with love & happiness... you just can't go wrong!

Well then... I'd better get to the cauliflower if I'm going to mash it... Perhaps I'll be in later tonight though. Have a good night my lovelies! ^-^

**Update...**
2207

omg... cooking cauliflower = stinky... @_@

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm...brownies :) You've made me hungry! Glad to hear your feeling perkier today. Such is the way of life, up one minute down the next. You've just gotta ride the waves missus!

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!