Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Monday, August 02, 2010

Meh...

Having kinda a bummed out day... and my usual music that makes me feel better isn't working. I'll have to try something else.

I was going to work on my paper that's due tonight (almost done...), only to realize that I have another quiz in math today that I need to study for. I'm a bit behind in homework & am starting to feel a bit overwhelmed. I'm sick of being in school & just want to be done... sigh. Soon, but not soon enough.

Bleh...

Well then... Back to making math notes for the quiz. Hoping I'll feel better after that's over. ^-^

2 comments:

  1. Are you on FB and I just don't know it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I feel for you missus and I hope you're doing better now. I know what your going through with all the work. This is the first year in a long, long time I haven't been dealing with deadlines and exams. You know, I thought I kinda missed it but reading this has changed my mind. Good luck with everything and I hope you get a break soon!

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!