Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Sunday, August 29, 2010

It figures...

...That the day I decide to go into work early to cover a sick call, I suddenly want to do nothing but stay home & make things... lmao... Isn't that how it always works? Well that's how it works for me, at an rate. =P

I think I'm also feeling a bit panicked, as we're going to Portland to visit friends this weekend, so I won't have much time to do anything else. Boo. But I'm glad to go visit, so I won't complain too terribly much... ^_~

Besides, I still have Wednesday & Thursday to craft. Wednesday is official "Herb Harvesting Day" here, as my mints are getting out of hand... o_O

Well then... I had better go find something suitable to wear to work... flannel PJ pants & my most favorite plaid flannel shirt won't cut it I'm afraid... ^-^

Have an awesome evening my darlings, and perhaps I'll pop back in later. ^-^

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, mint! And I know how that goes. I feel that way most of the time. I don't wanna work. I wanna be a lazy, creative housewife, dammit! *L*

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as my times gets scarce I'm overwhelmed with the sudden passion to make things too! Hope you have a great time in Portland!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the feeling so well...there are times I feel as if going out is going to melt me...laughs*
    I want to stay home...and create create create

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!