Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

An excuse & a Request...

And so now that I'm all back to my usual bloggy self, my camera, naturally, isn't working... @_@
I'm hoping it's just in need of a change of batteries, but I'm not so sure... It was acting up when Britt took it to the concert the other night, and so it may be more than that. We shall see...

In other news, send your good vibes & positive energy on over to Alexz at Spooky Pooky Creations. Her kitten, Pigwidgeon, has gone for a stroll & hasn't found her way home yet... As a cat lover & multiple cat mom, there are few things worse than not knowing where one of your fur babies is... My cat got outside once and was missing for two days... some of the worst days of my life. I luckily found him in the basement, hiding in the root cellar... poor terrified fluff ball...
But yes, please send all the positive energies you can to her & her kitten, and hopefully Pigwidgeon will find her way back home sooner rather than later. ^-^

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I hope your camera is working soon and I hope your friend finds her kitten!

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!