Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Dance Party at my Place...

For some reason I'm awake... o_O So I got up, ate some melon I had sliced earlier, poked about online, got up from my computer, turned out all the lights & went & danced naked in the rain on my porch. =D
It was blissful... *happySigh...*
Alrighty... I'm off to go dance some more in the rain. It's been a while since we've had rain, and I'm going to make the most of it! ^-^

Sounds like fun? Well, my darlings, it is. Feeling brave? Then come on over & join me! =D

Hope everyone is having a wonderful, magic filled night...

xoxo

Update 0025
Dancing moved inside due to awesome thunder & lightning!!! =D

6 comments:

  1. Lol - lightening is not the best companion for rain dancing! Sounds like fun though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teehehe! If only I didn't live in a huge apartment complex, I'd strip and join you today. It's pouring buckets here and I couldn't be happier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bwahahaha! I too, sport the white ass of full moon doom. I was unaware of HOW pale I am until my arms face and chest became tan from just being outside so much. Apparently sunscreen stops working when you live in SC?

    Either way, if it's as pale as mine, I'm sure they'd be thinking there was a spotlight shining in their eyes and no cops would be called for nudity. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never danced in the rain before! Crazy huh? I would love to come over and dance! :)

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!