Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Can I go home yet???

Oooo... All the fun ideas popping into my head...

A candy tin re-painted to be my new pill box...

A doll made from ceramic odds & ends from the RE Store...

Perhaps some more dolls... made of muslin & clay...

I fully agree with miss Zedral Z... We both need to be a lazy creative housewives... XD

^-^

More art journal pages are waiting for flow forth from my finger tips & glue sticks...

I'm still working on the purse for my sister that I'm crocheting. I'm hoping to get it finished by tomorrow. I want to send her a box of stuff for her birthday... I have the box all painted, the purse almost finished & I want to make some candles or bath stuff for her to relax with. ^-^

Perhaps I'll even get it to her on time this year... lol...

Well then, back to work... ^-^

1 comment:

  1. so sorry but at least as you said she went quickly and peacefully! blessed be!

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!