Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Brrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiinnnnnsss...

Soooo... Back at work for night four out of my seven... Not looking forward to the morning, as staffing looks rather grim... where am I going to come up with enough people??? o_O

Oh well... I'll just make a bunch more phone calls & see what I can wrangle up. ^-^

Had a long but good day today helping a friend move. I never knew hot tubs were so heavy... omg... @___@

We got all the big furniture moved over & the hot tub too, as well as most of her boxes. Yay!

Kind of just rambling here, as I've still not gotten any caffeine & my brain's higher functions are still in hibernation mode. As soon as bed meeting's finished I'm getting some coffee... A LOT of coffee... ^-^

Alrighty... since I'm staring with glazed eyes & a blank mind at my computer screen, I'm going to go get coffee now instead of in 20 minutes.

Hope all y'all are having a good night, and perhaps I'll be back later, hopefully feeling more human... (as I currently can be classified as "Zombie")

^-^

1 comment:

Out with it!