Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

An Award... ^-^

Alrighty then... After a rather longer break than I intended, here's the first of two posts for the night! =D


Roisin over at Child of Danu was kind enough to give me the Versatile Blogger Award. Whee! ^-^ So without further ado, I kindly thank you, Roisin, for reading & enjoying my ramblings & now off to fulfill the four thingies in need of fulfilling!

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the Versatile Blogger Award.

See above, and if you didn't already click on the link above, click HERE

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

This part is always the most difficult for me... Hmmm...

1) I'm uber paranoid about putting any kind of personal info online... it took a lot for me to put my first name on my blogger profile... lol...

2) I'm going to school to be an RN (Some days it feels like I'll never be finished... @_@)

3) I dream of being a full time artist/crafter/mess-maker

4) I've lived in seven states & two countries

5) I finally got my septum (of my nose) pierced about a week ago. Yay!!!

6) I frequently have dreams involving some sort of zombie apocalypse... o_O

7) I hate flying in airplanes... I didn't when I was little, but now I do. Perhaps if I was flying the plane it would be a different story... hmmm...

3. Pass the Versatile Blogger Award along to 10 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason!

Role Call!!! (In no particular order...) =D

1) Amber Leilani at Yellow Flower
2) Nichola Battilana at Knickertwist's
3) Leeanna at Can We Have a New Witch? Ours Melted
4) Michelle at Chocolate & Marmalade Tea
5) Cellar Door at I Hope They Have Pudding
6) Luna Petunia at Spelled With a W
7) Griselda at Spirit Dolls & Mix Media Assemblage
8) Zedral Z at Witchin' in the Kitchen
9) Zombie Queen at Zombie Queen's Everyday Adventures
10) Maggi at Just Add Glitter & Stir

4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the Versatile Blogger Award.

Bloggers contacted... check!

Whew! Who knew this was going to be so labor intensive??? ^_~

Alrighty... I'm off to find my camera so I can finally post the pics of the goodies I got! Stay tuned, my darlings, for I'll be back!

But first I'm going to finish my episode of Baccano & eat my mini blackberry-peach pie... ^-^

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for passing this along to me! :D Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am dumbstruck as I opened your gift ~ how generous! Thank you for thinking of this new to blogging blogger! This award presented by you truly warms my cockles! I will make you a special pie to show my heartfelt, down-to-my-striped-toes-and-blasting-out-them thanks!

    Postscript: I will indeed start my list of seven things about me, and follow the other instructions as well. But do you remember Patience? She’s a virtue. lol! I may need a little time to arrive at “myself” and then blog-post it.

    Again, much appreciation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A zombie apocalypse; those dreams sound brilliant!!!

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!