Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Saturday, July 10, 2010

*UBERFACEPALM*

I feel like such an idiot... omg, I just might keel right over... -___- #

So my online psychology class started last Tuesday. I was having a fit because I wouldn't have money until Friday to purchase my book & online access code, only to go to the school Friday morning & find the bookstore closed. Insert fit here & it's now Saturday... I had the bright idea to try & log in without buying the book, only to find that I've had fucking access all damn week & don't need to buy a book at all. @_@

Now why the HELL didn't I try this on Tuesday??? I could have had my first assignment in on time (gods forbid...) and not stressed about it.

TT__TT

Gah... I am my own worst enemy sometimes. GAH!

I'm off to go pick up something for dinner & then do my homework that's due Monday NOW. *facepalmfacepalm*

Meh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out with it!