Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Return of the Shimmy Bats! ^-^

Almost time to go to belly dancing class! Yay!!! Britt's coming too (or rather, I'm going with her?)... doesn't matter. We're both going this evening & I'm excited.

In other happy news, I've lost about 20 lbs in the past three - four weeks, and my body feels amazing! =D

It's easier for me to move about (perhaps why I find myself dancing around my apartment more often?) and although my knees still bother me a bit, even they're feeling better than they have in months. My clothes fit me better and I once again have definition in my face. W00t.

We're heading to the gym later tonight, probably about 2330 for some cardio & weights. I have a ridiculous love for the gym, even though it's almost impossible to get me out of the house sometimes... meh...

Well then... My cat is begging to go out on the porch & I feel like dancing some more, so I'm off to go play outside in the sun!

Hope everyone is having a most marvelous day! ^-^

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun! I could do with something like that myself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love belly dancing...and belly rubs too!

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!