Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Quickie...

So I think that today is going to be a "Take care of myself" day... I know one needs to take care of themselves every day, however, I feel that sometimes a special day is needed. Today is going to be one of those days.

Britt & I are going to go for a walk this morning after work. I then fully intend on taking a nice, long, HOT bath, re-painting my nails, cooking breakfast, doing some homework, doing some housework, watering my plants & just generally taking it easy. Doing homework & housework may not sound relaxing, and they in & of themselves aren't always... however! Doing both these things helps keep my stress levels waaaaay down. When my house is a mess, I am a mess... and currently things are very messy... oops... ^-^

I've quite a bit of homework to do. I've been doing a pretty good job of keeping up with things, but as Summer quarter is about three weeks shorter than the others, there's more homework in less time... More tests too... bleh... I'm studying for my math test which is tomorrow, finishing my psychology assignment due tomorrow night & working on my psychology test that's due Tuesday night. I'd like to get the first two things done today so all I have Monday & Tuesday are to finish my psych test which is due by 2300.

I suppose I also ought to sleep at some point today... ^-^

Anywho... That's what I'd like to do today, and if I have time, I'd like to work on my art journal a bit... I only have to finish the border & my first page will be complete! I'm beginning to think I have issues with completing things... o_O; We'll see what the day brings...

Hope everyone has a lovely day! ^-^

2 comments:

  1. Good Morning, thanks for stopping by. Good luck with your exams. Hope you post your journal page when you are done, I'd love to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good afternoon, Blakkduchess! Thank you for swinging by my blog so I can discover yours. I love your recent post and I think it's very important for all of us to have a "take care of yourself" day. It's so rare I ever find the time! You sound so busy. A good kind of busy though! :))

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!