Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Muurrffffff...

Insert rambling, rant HERE... I've been avoiding my blog the past few days, but I miss it & need to get this off my chest...

Meh... I haven't been feeling myself lately. I haven't felt like making/doing anything really, and I feel kind of lost. I badly want to finish school (which has been consuming a good portion of my time as of late), but I don't like that it takes up my time... Ha. Go figure. I keep telling myself that I can do anything, give up anything for just a few weeks, just a few months, just two years... But I'm finding it difficult. I don't like having to re-adjust my sleeping patterns to accomodate going to class... I hate it that in order to attend my belly dancing classes (which I love...), I hardly sleep on Thursdays because I have school as well. And I'm only in two classes this quarter...

-___- #

I hate that I have such a hard time balancing things. Between school, work & me-time & Britt-&-me time, something always seems to suffer... mostly the me-time & Britt-&-me time. Or the sleepy time. That always takes kind of a hit too...
I'm having trouble balancing out my life again, and I hate it. HATE IT...

I currently have absolutely no idea what I'm going to do about this, aside from the obvious "try & fix things" approach (although I have no idea how... o_O)...
I do feel at least a wee bit better for getting this out, even though this isn't generally what I like to use my blog for... I prefer it to be a happier, or at least a more positve environment, even though I'm certainly not always a happy person.

Anywho... I've bitched & whined enough now, I've said my piece & I'm ok with it. So now back to figuring out how to fix the things I'm unhappy with. Because really, why complain about things I'm unwilling to fix? Precisely. ^-^

1 comment:

  1. *hugs* Everyone goes through these stages but it shall soon pass. I'm here with an open ear if you need to vent some more! :)

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!