Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Thursday, July 01, 2010

Maaaaaaath... blargh...

Soooo... Tired... o_O

Working on my math homework on my lunch break, and now taking a break from that... At least this math I like. ^-^ My first test is tomorrow, the fourth day of class... Yay for a quick summer quarter? Um, sure...

I'm excited that Journaling in July starts today! Yay!!! I'm really looking forward to it. ^-^

I feel so brain dead tonight, I think I may have to go get some caffeine.

Speaking of caffeine, I had coffee with Pattee the other day, and it was fun. She took me to this cute little shop on Railroad that I'd never been to before & we just sat & talked for about an hour or so. It was so nice to meet up with someone who has similar hobbies & interests! I look forward to our next coffee date. ^-^

I still haven't made it to any tea parties yet... I think that those will be tackled this weekend, when I don't have class & homework to attend/do... That way, I can take all the time in the world poking around online, enjoying all the fun everyone had. And I won't feel guilty that I'm playing around instead of doing homework (like right now... lolz...) ^_~

Alrighty. Back to the homework I suppose, but first some caffeine...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out with it!