Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Thursday, June 03, 2010

Urg... or perhaps not... O_o

Woke up feeling kinda not-so-good, so I went back to bed... and now I'm up again, still not feeling so great. I don't want to sleep anymore, but I really don't feel so well.

On a happier note, I saw a hummingbird today!!! = D
The BIG things zipped right up to my kitchen window, stared at me for a moment, then zipped right off. *Squee!!!* I'll refill my hummingbird feeder right away! I almost felt silly for that tiny little encounter making me so happy, but then I thought, Hey, I'll take my happiness in the little places I find it. So yup... they DO live by my house! =D

I've decided that I'm NOT going to go back to bed, no matter how much I may want to, but instead, I'm going to make some lemonade, sit on my porch & sip it, pump up my bike tires, fix up my garden (damn squirrels...), lay out the cayenne, and perhaps work on my watercolors. ^-^

Mmmm... Lemonade attained. Hits the spot! I still feel kinda like yammering on for a bit, but have run out of things to say... So I think I'll put some clothes on, as I can't run around my porch naked anymore... sigh... and then get my (clothed) butt out there! Have a lovely evening, and I'm sure I'll be back to type y'alls ears off tonight at work. ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out with it!