Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Sunshineyness!

Indeed! It's coming through my office window, teasing me, begging me to come outside & play. Soon... I've been scrounging around the internet all night looking for tasty treats to make for the Tea Party of Epic...ness... that will be taking place only SEVEN DAYS FROM TODAY.

O_O

Eek... there's so much to do, yet things always end up best when there's a wee bit of pressure... ^_~

I've found some fun looking (and yummy looking!) recipes for candies & cupcakes... Mmmmm... as well as a few for fudge. Grace is bringing scones & Devonshire cream & Heather is coming over to help bake/make stuff on Friday. I think I'll probably make a few finger sammiches as well... Mmmm... Cucumber sammiches... ^-^

Well then... Off to finish staffing... Happy Saturday & go outside & play in the sunshineyness!!! ^-^

1 comment:

  1. Is this like an Alice in Wonderland mad tea party? I'm assuming it is. If so, you could cut the sandwiches into card suit shapes - clubs, diamonds, hearts, spades. Use icing to write "Eat Me" on cookies. http://www.alice-in-wonderland.net/mad-tea-party-ideas.html

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!