Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Ren Faire!

Yes, indeed... The time approaches! Grab your volumous skirts, your pirate garb, your best bodice & favorite pair of faery wings, because we're going to Ren Faire!!!

Yay!!!

Go Here to see the website. Tickets are $30 for an adult 2-day pass & add $15 to that if you want to camp for the weekend.

$45 for a weekend of camping & Ren Faire awesomness??? O_O

What a deal. ^-^

Britt, myself, Grace & Sue are all going either the first or the third weekend (I'll figure out which in the near future... ^-^) & we'll be camping the whole weekend, so if anyone else wants to join in, we're going to have a blast!

The more, the merrier. ^-^

Alrighty my lovelies, I'm off to finish my homework & enjoy the sunshine! Have a supremely wonderful day! I can't wait to plug into my computer tonight for a while & visit all the lovely tea parties!!! = D

2 comments:

  1. Annabell it was so fun to meet you!!!

    Thanks for the info on the Ren fair... I'm going to look in to it~: )

    Pattee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd go if I wasn't on the East Coast. I loves me some Ren Faires. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!