Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Quickie!

Soooooo... It takes a LOT longer to glue on doll hair than I previously anticipated... lolz... I'm still in process... Hopefully I can get her done after work (and after I go poke the school...) or perhaps after I sleep tomorrow... Hmmm... we shall see!

Hoping this headache goes away sooner rather than later, as I'm not enjoying it...

Worrying a bit about my lack of chairs for the tea party... and my lack of a proper table... Hmmmm... I think a trip to the reStore might be in order to purchase a few things...

And then the decorations! I'm doing not just a madd tea party, but a magical one as well! Lollis, faeries, monks, dolls, doormice & of course the Gypsies are all welcome! =D
Now, I can decorate however I so choose. Ideas from participants are always welcome!!!

I'm suddenly in the mood to party plan, so I'm off. Happy night everyone! ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out with it!