Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Monday, June 07, 2010

Another Quickie!

Quick little post before & head off to dream land...

The sun & the clouds are waring (still...), and neither can seem to get the upper hand. I'm backing the sun, as I'm beginning to feel rather soggy. My cat is unamused by the rain, as I won't let her come outside with me to water the plants if it's wet.

I don't really want to go to bed, but I've gotta be up at 1900 to go for a walk around Lake Padden with Britt & Heather. Before I go to sleep, however, I do have to plant my lemon cucumbers & zucchini. And pray that the damn squirrels don't dig them up... sigh... meh.

Anywho. Off to play in the garden (again) and then to bed. Nighty night my darlings! ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out with it!