Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Monday, June 07, 2010

Negativity... The gift that keeps on taking...

Suddenly so tired. And there's so much to do in the morning... sigh... Perhaps all the negativity swirling around my office has something to do with it. I was in a really good mood before lunch, but now... sigh...

Listening to The Cauldron Born, Herne's Apprentice, This Hills They are Hollow, Spirit of Albion & Tales from the Crow Man by Damh the Bard, hoping I'll feel better again soon. I hate feeling deflated like this. Meh.

Perhaps I'll take a nap til 0430... That may help too. We'll see. At least I get to go home & sleep if I wish in... three & a half hours...

I'm going to open all the windows in here & open the door and let the wind wisk it all away. Sounds good to me! ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out with it!