Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Midday Update!

Whooooo... So I've finished sculpting the head for my spirit doll, and now waiting for it to dry so I can paint it. I think I'll work on the body now, even though this is going to be a challenge, as I have absolutely NO fabric at my house anymore!!! It's all in storage, which I have no access to until tomorrow... Oh well. I've got a few other ideas that I think will be perfect. We shall see... ^-^

Dranka lotof tea, now onto the coffee. Britt's asleep, and the kitties have been keeping me company. Mostly Macha & Lhu, but Phiphi managed to get out of bed for a bit & come say hi & watch the birds for a little while. ^-^

Taking a quick break, as my ass hurts from sitting on a hard wooden chair for the past however many hours it's been since I last posted, and my back is achy too... I have bad posture... I'm working on it.

Taking a moment to figure out what to make for dinner in a few hours... I'm still not sure. I fully intend on baking some bread today & making cookies later though! ^-^

Alrighty then... Back to unraveling yarn for hair, piecing together a body & pulling things together! ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out with it!