Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I am a leaf on the wind... -_-;

Re-heating left overs from last night's fajitas & trying desperately not to let the good mood slip into something darker & considerably more pissed off... I went to the tech college's website today to check on where I'm at on my class wait lists for the summer, only to find out that I was DROPPED from all my classes & wait lists. I. Am. Angry. I'm thinking that I wasn't actually differed from payment like financial aid said I was when I asked them the other day. Sigh... -_- #

So, I re-registered for my math class, got back on the wait list for A&P II, and am going to go talk to them tomorrow. I'm beginning to feel like whenever I make a good decision or try to get my shit together, the carpet gets yanked out from under me. Sigh... T_T

Anywho... After I eat some fajitas, I'm going to glue the hair onto my doll & add some finishing touches before I claim her as finished. Yay!!! Almost finished!!! ^-^

Mmmmm... FAJITA...

Alrighty. Now that I've eaten, ranted about school (again...) and now feel a bit better, I'm off to play with my glue gun... And read a bit more of Changeless by Gail Carriger while I wait for it to heat up. Happy Wednesday to all y'all & hope you're out enjoying this beautiful day! ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out with it!