Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Solstice!

Yes, today is the longest day of the year... and the official beginning of Summer! YAY!!! Now if only we get some nice weather... ^-^
I'm not quite sure what I'll be doing today... probably something small & quiet, as I have to be back at work tonight. Still, it matters not the size or elaborateness (is that a word?) of the celebration. What's important is that I take a moment today just for myself & acknowledge the passing of time, the turning of the Wheel. ^-^

I'm excited to be off work in a few hours. I think I'll get some coffee and stay up all day... maybe take a wee nap before work... hmmmm... It seems a pity to waste the longest day of the year sleeping... ^-^

Well then. I'm off to finish work & contemplate what I want to do today. Solstice blessings! ^-^

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY FREAKING SOLSTICE BABY!! YAY FOR SUMMER! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy solstice! Hope you had a great day :)

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!