Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there, whether biological, adopted, chosen, whatever! ^-^

Thank you to my dad for being the best that there is. No matter what has happened, he's always been loving. No matter the struggles we've had, we're still here for each other. He may not understand me all the time, but he loves me none the less. He supports me in the ways he's able, and it means a lot to me. I miss him & wish he lived closer (Iowa is rather far away... -__- #), and I can't wait to see him in July. I hope he's having an awesome day! I hope he knows that I'm so thankful that I got him for a dad, and that no matter what's happened, I've never wished for anyone else. He means the world to me, and I love him! ^-^

Everybody else, have an awesome day too! Get outside & play, hug your dad (or dad substitute!) & be thankful for all the wonderful things there are to be thankful for. ^-^

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your visit this morning and your kind comments.

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!