Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Friday, June 04, 2010

Addiction...

So. I've come to the realization that I'm addicted to blogging. O_o; Even if I'm just rambling on & on about, well, nothing, I still love doing it. It makes me happy on some strange level, and makes me feel good. Supremely good. On one hand, I find this a bit odd, as I was never much for keeping a journal. On the other hand, I am pleased that something as simple as typing whatever pops into my head can create such joy. I'm lucky to be so easily pleased. ^-^

As it's a typical day in the Pacific Northwest (i.e. it's raining...), I feel rather motivated to go home & paint. My tree sketch is complete, and I decided to leave it simple. Just a tree. No background or anything. I'm still trying to get the hang of these paints & color mixing, so perhaps I'll do another practice sheet first... Or maybe I'll just wing it. I can always do another tree if I don't like this one.

I do need to go to the Post Office today & try to get my packages... I had an epic fail & didn't realize that in order to pick up stuff, I'd need ID. Unfortunately, the stuff is shipped using an online name (yes, I'm paranoid, Britt, stop laughing...) to which I have to official photo ID for. So I'm hoping that the shipping info from ebay will be enough, or I won't be able to get my goodies, and might possibly cry... But I'm hopefull for success!!!

Anywho. I'm outta lemonade, so I'm off to make some more before day shift gets here. If I have the presence of mind to do so, I'll snap a few pictures of my paint experiments & give y'all a looksee. Have a lovely day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out with it!