Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

So it just kills me how I can be in such a good mood yesterday about this time, and yet today I find myself so depressed, I don't know what to do with myself. I hate feeling like this! Ack!!! The stupidest part is, I don't even know why I'm suddenly so down. It's all so stupid... Gah.

Sigh... I think I'll finish my book, then maybe I'll poke at my watercolors... Since I can't sleep, I may as well do something instead of just sitting here like a lump, staring morosely out the window... -_- #

Oh yes, and to add injury to my less than great mood, I managed to slice my finger with my butcher knife last night whilst cutting melon... O_o; I think it's fine, but it opened up again and started to bleed a wee bit... now I have to find the super glue... meh... Hopefully later I'll be in a better mood. Until later (i.e. at work tonight), I hope all y'all are having a great day!

Oh, and if you haven't seen these yet, go to Pattee's blog & check out her totally awesome doodles!!! They make me feel at least somewhat better, so I'm sure they'll make you feel good too!!! ^-^

Actually, I think I'm going to go read & paint in the bathtub... That sounds awesome!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for stopping by and for your kind comments on my paintings. To answer your question - I use Watercolor in the tube, I add water to the paint, the amount of water depends on how "soupy" I want it. I always have a wet brush to start with and blot it if I want a dryer more controlled line. Sometimes I wet the paper first and sometimes I don't, it all depends on the effect I want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you're having such a bad day! Call me if you need to talk!!! I hope tomorrow is better for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Painting in the bathtub does sound pretty awesome. It sounds terribly artsy and French or something. You should have a glass of wine as well. hee hee! I hope you are feeling better. It's been a tough time for a lot of people lately. Moods have been fluctuating, the retrograde just recently turned around, etc. Things will look up. All Things Must Pass, said George Harrison.

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!