Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sleep is for the Dead...

So instead of going home to sleep like I originally intended, I'm at the Horseshoe, drinking coffee with Britt & Heather, awaiting our breakfast. Mmmmm... Philly cheese steak & fries... did I say "Mmmmm"? I suppose this is what I get for ingesting two energy drink while at work... meh... Oh well. I feel all artsy fartsy anyways, so perhaps I'll stay up for a bit after we get home & try out the watercolors I've been meaning to try out... Hmmm... My battery is dying, so I suppose I'm off to read my book. Back tonight though!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a darn good breakfast to me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!