Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Monday, May 24, 2010

Needed: Good Vibes

Hey there all... If you would be so kind as to send any and all positive thoughts to our beloved Zedral Z, she's hoping to get a job at Ohio University so she can finally come home! ^-^

Job hunting is one of the most stressful things on the planet (I hate it...), and I can't imagine trying to do it from one country to another... O_O;

Thank you my lovelies, and may you all have a most wonderful Monday! ^-^

1 comment:

  1. Awww, thank you so much! I feel loved :) I needed to feel that today. You're such a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!