Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Sunday, May 09, 2010

Happy Mother's Day! To all our moms, both birth & chosen. Despite the vast differences between my mom & I, she means the world to me and I'm so thankful to have had her as my mom. I am lucky! I wish I could be with her today, but as she lives 1500 or so miles away (why did she have to move to Iowa???), I'll give her a call and will have to be content with that for now. She and my dad actually went to go visit her mom in Michigan. I'm happy they were able to go, as my grandma is getting older and has recently started showing signs of dementia. My dad's mom, unfortunately for us, is passed on to better things. ^-^ I miss her. I sometimes wonder what she would think of me as I am now... and sometimes I fear I would have disappointed her... Anywho! This is a HAPPY post. No doom & gloom allowed! ^-^
I figure I'll call my mom about 1000 or so, as it will be about 1300 in Michigan... actually, I'm going to call her now. Hope all the moms have an awesome day!!! *HUGS*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out with it!