Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Friday, May 21, 2010

Happy Friday!

I'm in a rediculously good mood. Even though I'm at work. I'm determined not to let ANYTHING ruin my mood too, so there! Ha. ^-^ I recieved the Life is Good award from Marzel, which totally made my night, and will be in my next post at breakfast. I've had such a good week and such an awesome weekend last weekend, I could just pop. Scott & Heather are two of the best friends anyone could have, and I love them to death. ^-^

Anywho! I suppose I should get to work... lolz... but I'll be back in a few hours to answer Marzel's questions and send out my own...

^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out with it!