Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Happy Almost Weekend!

So I painted in the bathtub last night... I need an easel or something... lolz... It was fun though, and very convenient, as I was trying out my watercolors. ^-^ Perhaps I'll soak in less hot water next time, as I had so much sweat running into my eyes, I had to constantly keep wiping at them... smearing paint everywhere... lolz... The heat lamps were turned on too, which I'm sure didn't help.

I got my first ever facial today at a little place called the Sugar Shack. It's right down the road from my house and is awesome! I've never been so relaxed, and it feels like my skin from mid-chest up is brand new! I loved every minute of it. ^-^

We're going camping this weekend, somewhere over in Eastern Washington, but I'm not exactly sure where... We're going with Tim, Bobbi & her family... most of which she doesn't like... O_o; I'm hoping to have a good time, but I still don't get why she goes every year if she hates all but two of the people who attend... Oh well. We'll have our car, so we can leave if it sucks... lolz... I am full intent on having a good time however!

There's a few things we need to pick up before we head out tomorrow at 0500, so we're going to do a wee bit of shopping as soon as Britt gets up from her nap... Ice cream always makes her so sleepy... lolz...

Well then, my carpal tunnel is demanding that I stop typing for now, so I'm off to wrangle up the clothing & bedding we'll be needing this weekend. Perhaps I'll pop back by tonight... Hope y'all are having a lovely day!!! ^-^

1 comment:

  1. Have a GREAT time in Eastern Washington! It's got to be dryer than Western Washington!!!

    LOL That made me laugh thinking of doing water colors in a bathtub~: ) I'd love to see what you did~

    Thanks for your kind comment on my doodles! And I could make you smile...

    : ) Pattee

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!