Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

...

I feel absolutely stupid. I have anxiety about going to my morning class so badly, that my chest is tight. I feel panicky. This is ridiculous. I don't have this problem with my afternoon class, so why the morning one? It's so bad, that I've gone to school, gotten out of my car, walked toward my classroom, then turned around and walked right back to my car & gone home. I feel like an idiot, and this makes me really unhappy. -_- #
I've missed several classes (more than I've attended...) and my paper, if I finish it tonight & hand it in tomorrow, will be a week late. I don't know if he'll even accept it anymore.
I'm really upset at the prospect of going to class in the morning, and I don't know if I'll be able to make myself. I currently am feeling on the verge of a panic attack... I hate this.
I'm also a bit behind in my math class, as I'm taking it online, but since we moved, we don't have internet at the moment, which makes it difficult to keep up when I'm on my seven days off from work (I work seven on, seven off). I don't know what I'm going to do about this... but I'm really upset & need to figure something out. Avoidance isn't working...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out with it!