Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wishing this headache would go away... I've had it for 11 hours now... nothing is seeming to help, so I think some lavender tincture will be in order as soon as I get home. Sigh... so much packing to do tomorrow. I think I'll sleep when I get home, then get up in the afternoon with Britt (she works evening shift... bleh...) and pack for a while. I'm hoping to make a noticeable dent in things... I also want to get the kitchen cleaned up & bake some bread or something. I haven't done so the past few times I've wanted to, and I'm starting to feel less than great. I always start to feel unwell when I don't make time for myself & the things I love to do. I think I'll soak in the tub tomorrow as well... perhaps I'll make some tub tea & turn myself into a mass of wrinkles... and then do some baking. ^-^ That sounds just wonderful... Anywho... this headache is making staring at a computer screen painful, so I'm outta here until later & off to finish my math...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out with it!