Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Saturday, April 03, 2010

Whew...

It's been a long couple of days... The 31st of March was the two year anniversary of my Kyo's death, and while I'm no longer a complete wreck, I'm still missing that special something that only he, as a giant, fluffy orange cat, could provide. I miss him so much...

Our power was turned off for a few days, as we chose to pay other bills instead of the power bill last month, but we knew the risk we were taking. It's back on now, and Britt's supremely happy. Unlike me, she really doesn't do well in the dark.

Britt's dad was super sweet & came by to pick up our frozen food so that it wouldn't go bad. He's just the best sometimes. ^-^ We're heading up there for dinner tomorrow, so I suppose we'll grab our food while we're there too. I'm hoping the weather is decent so we can be outside a bit...

Yesterday, I just couldn't win... lolz. I went to school to pick up Britt's & my text books for this quarter, thinking I'd spend $300 bucks at most... and ended up spending $414... my two books were $300... The kicker is that my Psych book is not only used, but un-bound... I have to provide the 3-ring binder, and it was still $100... O_o What. The. FUCK??? And then we come to my math "bundle", 2/3 of which I'll not have to use (as I'm in the online class & we don't even USE the damn book, and who wants a stupid DVD???), and the other third I'll use ONCE to log into my class the first time... WTF... sigh. Oh well. I'm looking online tonight to try to find them cheaper... On the bright side, even if I don't find them cheaper, at least we have our books for this quarter.

Then I went to go get the power turned back on. I only paid for 10 minutes of parking, as I've never been in there for more than 5, but I had to call the company using the phone in the office & ended up being on hold for 15 minutes while they did who knows what... and got a parking ticket. -_- #

I went home feeling angry & defeated, cried because I missed my cat & then went to join Britt in bed (she'd had an insanely busy night at work the night before so I made her stay home that morning...). She woke up & snuggled me in her arms, which always makes everything better. I slept like a baby & felt 100% better when I woke up.

Britty, you are wonderful & amazing! You have the magical ability to make me feel better, no matter what. I love you. ^-^

Whew... Looooong post... So. Today has been pretty good, aside from that I went to the store to get cereal (Cupcake Pebbles to be exact... ) & they were out. Oh well. I'll look again later.

I'm a bit nervous about tomorrow, as it's the two years ago Aunty Mel died... But we'll cross this bridge when we come to it. I'm mostly worried for Britt. Aunty Mel was like a mom to her. She was one of the most wonderful people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting, and my life is richer and I am a better person for having her in my life. I love you Aunty Mel. ^-^

Well then. I think this pretty much covers everything for now... I'm off to read my book for a bit, but I hope you all have a happy Easter, no matter how you celebrate (if at all). I'm going to go shopping for Easter basket stuff tonight, but only a little candy, as both Britt & I are making every effort not to become diabetic... lolz. Anywho. Have a wonderful weekend my lovelies! ^-^

1 comment:

  1. Here is how we do our practice Tarot readings. Make up a person - age, sex, appearance, etc. - and then make up a question or problem for that person. Then you decide which Tarot spread would best work for that situation and read like you would read for anyone. I hope we get to do some this coming week because they really helped me. I'm still looking for a deck I click with, though. I've outgrown the others, or they've outgrown me!

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!