Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

To Quote... "AIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!"

I couldn't have put things better myself... Zedral Z has hit the proverbial nail on the head. I'm not sure exactly why she's damning Mercury in retrograde, but I'm going to damn it too... my communication is all sorts of fucked up. -____- #
Britt & I are snappy at each other, and even when I'm trying to be nice, I still sound like an asshole... go figure. I know that this isn't entirely the planet's fault, I am to blame as well, but it seemed strange to me that all this shit hit the fan all at once, all of a sudden... meh...
I also know that it doesn't help that we're both ridiculously sleep deprived and stressed about moving & school. Work is not exactly a low stress environment either... Hmph.
We can't wait for this week to be over, as for better or worse, we're out of our old place and into the new one entirely. Living between the two apartments is really irritating, but we can't bring over our cats yet to the new place.

RAWR!!!

Frustrations and tensions are running high at our place, and I just want things back to normal for us. We hardly ever fight/argue/bicker/whatever... it seems that at the moment we've been doing far more than our share.

Sigh.

On a brighter note, we're both actively trying to not be assholes to each other & be as patient as possible with one another. This will help.

Whew... I hate conflict within my house. Meh. I'm off to go hug Britt. I do have an absolutely awesome story for another post though... involving a dumpster... ^-^

1 comment:

  1. Almost all of my coworkers are having a bad time too. Our students are real a-holes right now.

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!