Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Sunday, April 25, 2010

So much to do... So little time... O_O;

We have until the 30th to get everything moved & cleaned. I feel like we're running out of time. More specifically, I feel like due to work & school, we're running out of time. Sigh. We didn't do anything yesterday due to wacky work schedules, but I think that since Britt has tonight off, we'll sleep when we get home from work, get up in the afternoon & then do some serious packing & cleaning. I think we'll focus on the kitchen today... At the new place, we'll put up the curtains & the shelves in the kitchen that will serve as my altar/shrine, as the 3 drawer chest of drawers I'm using now isn't going to be practical in the new place. I'm also thinking about moving the mattress over... but not until I figure out how to put the frame back together. Anywho. I think I'm going to take a nap for a bit. Happy Birthday to my beloved friend Lauren... congratulations, you've survived a quarter century. =P Love you my dear.

1 comment:

  1. I feel for you! We're moving in a couple of weeks and I'm feeling the pressure too. I'm fortunate enough to be at home and don't have school to worry about and I'm still behind. Sending good thoughts your way :)

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!