Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Monday, April 12, 2010

Pagan Blog Prompt!

Prompt: De-stressing

It's been a rough week, at work and at home. You feel scattered and scrambled. How do you de-stress and recover? What is your favorite way to unwind and rejuvenate?

I love to curl up with a good book & get lost in another world. I'll grab a cup of tea or a soda (diet Pepsi!!!!) and maybe something nommy to eat and dive head first into someplace else. I suppose this is a form of escapism, but it seems to work rather well for me... I always feel better when I resurface & feel like I can take on whatever gets thrown my way.

I also like to pull out whatever craft I'm currently working on (usually several...) and poke at it a bit. This is something I love to do & wish I did more of... especially right now with moving & school stress added to my usual stresses, I feel more acutely the need for a vacation from life... : s

I'll be happy once we're moved... ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out with it!