Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

GLEEFULNESS!!!

I'm so happy I could pop! Reggie, one of the RNs I work with, just invited me to join her & her group for Beltane. ^-^ They're hosting an open ritual, family friendly & they're going to have a May Pole!!! I'm excited for the May Pole... XD
As a rather solitary person in most parts of my life, I find it difficult to find others in my area similar to myself. Books are wonderful teaching tools, but they can't replace experience & interaction with people... Anywho. I'm excited & squeefully happy. Also a wee bit nervous, but mostly just excited. ^-^

Alrighty... back to work!

3 comments:

  1. Wow...you can really tell you're happy!
    Hope you enjoy the Maypole...they make me dizzy...but I usually feel that way ;0)
    I love your blog's name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^-^ I feel dizzy half the time myself... lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is fabulous! You will have a wonderful Beltane it sounds like.

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!