Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Death & Rebirth

Some days, I'm not sure which way is up (or down or sideways for that matter...). I'm definitely on the cusp of ending one chapter in my life and beginning a decidedly better one. This current chapter seems intent upon giving me one last swift kick to the face though...

This weekend was a wonderful & awful couple of days. On the wonderful side, Britt & I got the apartment we so badly wanted. We're ecstatic. We can't wait to move in. We sign the lease & get the keys on Wednesday. We also got her student loan, which in the end saved our asses...

On Friday, the court authorized the collection agency I've owed money to for a while to withdraw $1100 from my our bank account... My heart almost stopped. I almost threw up. I wanted to die just a little. I haven't felt that low for a long time, possibly ever. I am my girlfriend's father... -__-#

What kills me the most, is that I'd planned on calling the place to make payment arrangements as soon as we'd finished moving. I hate when I fuck myself over by acting too late... sigh...

Oh well. What's done is done, and on the bright side, I can get my license back now that my ticket is fully paid off. What's more, I can get an expanded license so Britt & I can go to Canada again. Yay! She was amazing throughout that horrible day, and more supportive than I could have hoped. I have the best partner EVER. I am so lucky. ^-^

Anywho... onto better things! I finished my CVU CNA orientation this weekend, so now I can officially work as a CNA. Yay! Almost eternal possibilities to pick up shifts! ^-^

I have three days off now before my seven on in the Staffing office start, so I'm going to have a night to myself tonight & then pack, pack, pack. I'll probably head to work to take my online math test early in the morning, but I'm going to use the rest of the night to do whatever I want... and probably pack a little too... ^-^ I plan to finish my book (if you've never read the Fablehaven series, READ IT. And yes, I know it was written for young readers, but you can't beat an awesome story!!!) I also want to craft tonight. I found my art journal that I started in November (then lost... oops...) and I found my stamps & ink, which I'd also "lost", but were actually hiding in plain site... under the Annalee Dolls that my mom got me for xmas the past two years... duuuurrr... lolz.

Well then... Since the group of intellectual rejects at the table next to us is getting louder by the minute (are they still drunk from last night??? O_o), I think Britt & I will take our leave without getting any breakfast (just coffee) and go forage for food elsewhere... My IQ is dropping... pain... I shall update (perhaps with pictures!) later, once I've had some time to do whatever it is I'ma gonna do. Hope all y'all are having as lovely a day as I'm going to have! If you have sun, go outside & enjoy it! If rain, pull on your galoshes & go puddle jumping! ^_____^ Happiness & fun to everyone this lovely Sunday! ^-^

1 comment:

  1. Wow how much happened in just a few short days for you! It's so positive for you letting go of the $ thing.. whats done is done.... : (

    Glad you got the apt. you so wanted... and also that you are going to be crafting again!

    Yes those little chickie babies are just eat um up adorable!
    Ducks? That's what I want but....

    Love~Pattee

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!