Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Thursday, April 08, 2010

Another Quickie...

Things are kinda nuts at the moment. With school just starting this quarter, we haven't fallen into any particular kind of rhythm yet. And we may be moving two weeks sooner than expected. @_@ We filled out an application for an apartment yesterday. It's tiny. It's awesome. It has a BIG porch! ^-^ I'm trying not to be too excited yet, as we may not get it, but both Britt & I can see ourselves living there. Sigh... Waiting to hear back from the realty place might just kill me... Today is going to be a busy day... I worked last night, have class from 900-1130, go home & nap, go back to class at 1515-1835, belly dance 1815-1915, nap, bring Britt to work at 2100 & then go to work at 2300. Again I say @_@...

I think some caffeine will be in order tonight... Anywho! Off to finish Staffing stuff... then to school. Hopefully it'll stop raining today & warm up a bit... brrrrrrrr...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out with it!