Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Monday, March 22, 2010

Sleeeeeeeepy, nyo...

Back a work again for the third extra night in a row... I'm ready for a day off. Seven on, two off, three on, two off, seven on... blech... I'm so tired & haven't been able to get any really GOOD sleep. Meh. Perhaps tomorrow I'll take a sleeping pill, or perhaps a half of one... I'm excited to have nothing to do tomorrow except pack/clean & craft. I didn't get that ATC done today that I wanted to... -__- # hmph... anywho. I think this is going to be a rather short post, as I'm out of anything even remotely meaningful to say... It's about lunch time now, so I think I'll go take a nap! Nighty night y'all! ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out with it!